We’re delighted to be resuming sessions on Monday August 30, 2021 at 6.30pm.
Please rememeber to make sure:
- your bike is in working order
- your helmet is undamaged and fits correctly
- you bring a rucksack suitable for riding with a correct sized spare tube for the bike, waterproofs, a spare layer, and water.
To allow us to keep accurate records for each session, you must confirm your attendance prior to the session usng a new app, SPOND. Please follow the signing up instructions here.
Once you have registered, we will confirm your club membership and activate your account so please expect a delay before you will be able to access the club SPOND page.
Please use the app to confirm each member’s attendance for every session. If circumstances change, please remember to change the attendance status in the app.
While many restrctions have been eased, we continue to require some COVID-19 mitigation measures, outlined below.
- All participants must pre-register on SPOND prior to each session. This ensures we comply with the requirements of NHS Scotland Test & Protect.
- Participants, coaches and leaders must not attend a club session if they have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days, show symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Good hand hygiene is encouraged at all times: coaches will carry sanitiser in case it is required during a session, and participants are encouraged to sanitise their hands before and after each session.
- It is recommended physical distancing between coaches/leaders and participants is maintained throughout the session. Where this is not possible, such as in first aid situations, alternative mitigations such as facemasks, gloves and sanitisation should be used.
THANK YOU in advance from everyone at Tay Titans for your cooperation and collaboration.
We’re excited to get riding again!